It is important that you read these rules in order to avoid a future ban.
- No Vandalism
- No Trolling
- No Threatening other Wiki Members, especially Administrators
- No Spamming
If you break any of these rules, you will receive a warning, if you continue to break the rules then you will receive a 24-hour ban, continue to break the rules afterwards and you will be permanently banned from the wiki. Attempting to access this wiki via a proxy during a temp ban will result in a permanent ban. Going on a mass trolling spree will result in a permanent ban. If you feel as though you have been banned wrongly then please tell an Administrator.
- When editing a page, please proof-read your edits can make sure that spelling and grammar is correct and that you're not adding redundant, out-dated, or made-up information.
- If we remove your edits, then it most likely means that you're not adding any useful information.
- Avoid adding useless photos to the wiki, we don't need to see one SCP from three different angles, and we don't need to see it glitching out. We especially don't need to see its photograph from the original SCP wiki, we already link back to the article.
- If an SCP has a bug, don't post it on its page. If it's a major bug, then put it under the Trivia section.
- Constainly posting false and redundant information on pages will result in an editing suspension. The length of which can depend on the acting admin.
- If you break a rule, then wether or not you get a ban is up to the acting admin.
Editing is only appropriate under certian situations, such as:....
- Fixing Spelling and Grammar Errors
- Getting rid of Out-Dated or just flat out bad information (As the case so many times on the old wiki)
Information not previously added.